While there are many Espers in Dislyte, choosing the right one can be a task. There are four main roles in the game and building the right balance between them can be difficult if you don’t have the right members in your squad. While Controllers may seem to be the best, Support Espers are crucial to winning the match. These Espers provide great offence and debuffs that can help your squad. One of these Espers is Alexa who is the personification of Aphrodite in Dislyte. This is what makes her a pretty big deal to get and use correctly in the game. If not, she will be stuck on the sidelines.
Through this guide, we will show you the best way to upgrade her build. As well as which buffs to pay attention to and which ones to skip with Alexa (Aphrodite) in Dislyte.
Best Way to Use Alexa (Aphrodite) In-Game on Dislyte
Some skills are better than others but the least decent skill that Alexa has as Aphrodite in Dislyte is the Brilliance one. Phantasia and Dance of the Nightingale skills are some of the best at reducing the amount of damage taken. As well as increasing the counterattack while dispelling a multitude of buffs. These two are the ones that you need to pay attention to.
Here are the three skills that she uses and what each does:
- This skill deals damage to one enemy at a time with the chance of inflicting Miss Rate Up for 2 turns. When you level up the skill, it is possible to also increase the damage caused and the chances of inflicting the Miss Rate Up debuff.
- This doesn’t mean that they will definitely miss. That is why we don’t really care much for it as a skill for Alexa in Dislyte.
- This skill balances Alexa’s allies’ HP ration. It is a hit or miss kind of skill. As it will literally balance the team’s health by taking the highest and lowest HP characters and making it the same for both. This is going to mess you up in the early game and so we recommend only using it in the mid-end game.
- Alexa (Aphrodite) also restores 20% max HP of Espers with the Kiss of the Nightingale buff in Dislyte. By increasing this skill’s level, you increase its effectiveness and decrease their cool down. Pretty neat for the goddess of love, right?
Dance of the Nightingale
- This skill will grant an allied Esper of Alexa (Aphrodite) the Kiss of the Nightingale buff in Dislyte. This means that it will allow the character to return up to 75% of the received damage.
- And to top it off, when you level up this ability, you can increase the counterattack damage and skill cooldown by 1 turn. This makes it super dangerous for the opponent.
Apart from these, Alexa (Aphrodite) has a captain ability that will increase everyone’s ally HP by 30% during Point Wars in Dislyte.
Since her kit revolves around the Kiss of the Nightingale buff, you will have to use that ability to the fullest. This is best used on an ally that has to be attacked. This is simply because in PvP or PvE battles, if your opponent sees that one of your allies has been kissed, they simply won’t attack them. Who wants to get whooped in a match?
So unless you have an ally that is bound to get a lot of damage, don’t waste the kiss. Or you could just taunt them into going after that ally post kiss. What’s the worst that could happen, right?
Gear To Have For Aphrodite (Alexa)
These are the best upgrades to equip Aphrodite (Alexa) within Dislyte:
- You should equip Alexa with at least 25k-30k HP to make her last in the game.
- Make her as fast as possible so that she can kiss whomever you want with no problem.
- Add resist as a support for her.
- She doesn’t need accuracy and so you shouldn’t waste your time with that.
- Upgrading the Miss Rate Up is not important as it is not her best move. And there are other units that have better miss rates as well.
This was our guide on how to use Alexa (Aphrodite) in Dislyte. Let us know if you learned anything to better your build for Alexa. And for more Dislyte guides, why don’t you check out this guide on the best performance settings for Dislyte?