Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes has various powerful characters that you can play with. But you can’t win the battle with only the best character in the game. In order to bring the best out of your hero characters, you will have to pick a powerful weapon too. However, there are many weapons available in the game, which can make you think that which is the best one. To help you shortlist the best weapons in the game, we’ve done all the research for you. Here’s a list of all the top best weapons in Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes, go ahead and check it out.
List of The Best Weapons in Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes (June 2022)
The weapons in Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes are divided into 6 categories, based on their abilities. Every weapon has its different functions and attributes. So we have mentioned every category’s best weapon with their important stats in the article below. You just have to go through it and pick the best weapon suitable for your fighting style.
Swords – Best Weapons
- Sword of Seiros – 30 Uses, 11 Might, 1 Range, 10% Critical rate.
- The Fire Emblem Sword – 30 Uses, 11 Might, 10% Critical rate.
- Sword of Zoltan – 25 Uses, 150 Might, 90% Hit Stats.
- Brave Axe – 50 Uses, 128 Might
- Axe of Zoltan – 20 Uses, 17 Might, 70% Hit Stats
- Axe of Ukonvasara – 30 Uses, 65% Hit Stats
- Lance of Zoltan – 20 Uses, 15 Might, 80% Hit Stats
- Arrow of Indra – 110 Might, 135 Durability
Bows – Best Weapons
- Tathlum Bow – 30 Uses, 13 Might, 80% Hit Stats
- Bow of Zoltan – 20 Uses, 13 Might, 75% Hit Stats
- Aura Knuckles – 30 Uses, 3 Might, 70% Hit Stats
- Dragon Claws – 30 Uses, 75% Hit Stats
- Brave Tome – 160+ Might
- Hero Tome – 480 to 720 Might
These are the best weapons from all the categories in Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes. However, if you’re unaware of the fact that you can repair your rusted weapons in the game, then go ahead and check it out.