When playing a game like Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds, certain skills like Burst are important to have. They are useful in a ton of situations, especially in battle. And some events even reward players with a good amount of rewards for just using the skill. This is a great incentive for players to learn how to execute these attacks. But if you’re interested and don’t know how to use these attacks, you’re going to be facing an issue. But we’re here to help you out with whatever issues you may have. In this guide, we will show you how to get and use the burst skill on Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds. So let’s dive in!
How to Use The Burst Skill in Ni No Kuni
To use the burst skill, you will need to first fulfil these requirements:
- Reach Level 20 in the game
- Make sure that you are in Class Grade 1
If you have not yet completed these requirements then you must focus on gaming till you get to this point. There are lots of ways for you to do this but the best way is always through the main quest.
Once you get there, you will have the ability to use the Burst Skill. Now, follow these steps to use the Burst skill in Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds:
- First, engage a group of enemies in combat
- Each weapon when equipped has a different charge for the burst skill
- This depends on the weapon’s element- Fire, Water and Earth
- However, you should note that you can have 3 of the burst skill with different elements
- Keep hitting the mob to charge your burst skill
- When your weapon is charged, it will start glowing
- Now, click on the weapon’s icon
- Your character will now perform the burst skill
Easy as pie! Now you too can perform the burst skill in Ni No Kuni. And hopefully, this is enough for you to beat all of your enemies in the game.
This was our guide on how to use the burst skill in Ni No Kuni. If you want more Ni No Kuni information, check out this guide on how to tame Familiars in the game.