how to register mobile number in sbi | how to register mobile number in sbi account | how to register mobile number in sbi through sms | how to register mobile no in sbi | how to change mobile number in sbi online | how to link mobile number to sbi bank account
All the banks started the facility of connecting the mobile number to their bank account to their customers a long time ago but there are still many people who have not registered their mobile number in the bank account. Today we will tell you in this article that you can do SBI Account Me Mobile Number Register Kaise Kare in 3 ways. If you have not registered your mobile number from your SBI bank account yet, then in this post, friends will tell you how to register / link / update / change the mobile number in the account of State bank of India (SBI) is.
- How to Register Mobile Number in SBI account and what are its benefits?
- Mobile Number Registration in SBI Account
- How to register / change mobile number in bank account with SBI Internet Banking?
How to Register Mobile Number in SBI account and what are its benefits?
Talking about the benefits of this, first thing comes to the security of the bank account that every person wants. Apart from this, you can get all the information related to your bank account from home through your mobile number.
If you have registered your mobile number in a bank account, you will get the following information –
- Whenever you deposit money in your bank account or withdraw money, a notification message will come on your mobile.
- Whenever you transfer money from your bank account to another account, a message will come.
- The message will also come from ATM (debit card) on any transaction.
- On making any online transaction or payment, you will have OTP (One Time Password) on your mobile.
- For internet banking or mobile banking, it is very important to register a mobile number.
- You can check your bank account balance and past transaction from mobile sitting at home.
Meaning if there is any activity related to your bank account, firstly its information is given to you on mobile.
Mobile Number Registration in SBI Account
Now if you have understood that there are so many benefits of registering a mobile number from a bank account, then you must be thinking of registering your mobile number as well as you are also thinking how to register? So what is the point of thinking in this?
- By visiting SBI Bank branch office
- From ATM
- SBI Internet Banking
If you have not yet registered your mobile number in the bank account or your mobile number is already registered and you want to change or update it, then in this post I have talked about the process of registering the mobile number in the bank account in 3 ways. I have explained in detail. Use the method that you feel is appropriate.
How to register / change mobile number in bank account by visiting branch office of SBI Bank?
- First of all, you should go to the branch of SBI from where your account has been opened.
- Take the application form to register or change the mobile number from the employee of SBI and fill the necessary details in it.
- Now submit the application form with a photocopy of your passbook to the bank employee.
- Just your mobile number will be registered by the bank employee in your bank account.
2. How to register / change mobile number in bank account through ATM?
- First of all go to your nearest SBI ATM and insert your ATM card.
- Now many options will be found on the screen, from which you have to select mobile registration and enter your PIN number and click on continue.
- If you want to register a new number, select mobile number registration.
- Now in the next screen you will get two options. If you want to register a new mobile number, then choose new registration and if you want to change the mobile number, select the change mobile number.
- After this fill your mobile number and click on the correct button and click on the confirm button in the next screen.
- Now your mobile number will come with a confirmation message meaning your mobile number has been successfully registered.
- Now a 10 digit reference number will come on your mobile and have to send it by writing it in the format mentioned on 567676. After this your mobile number will finally be registered.
How to register / change mobile number in bank account with SBI Internet Banking?
- First of all, open the SBI Internet Banking website on your browser and login.
- After that click on register / change mobile number in my profile and enter your profile password.
- Now you have to click on “Change Mobile Number-Domestic only (Through OTP / ATM / Contact Center)”.
- Now enter your new mobile number and click on submit button.
- After this, you will get 3 options to verify the mobile number, out of which you have to choose the first option “By OTP on both the mobile number”.
- Now select your account number.
- Now OTP will come on your mobile, enter it and click on confirm button.
- Now a message will come on your mobile number. Meaning your mobile number has changed successfully.
Friends, if you have any question or doubt related to register / update your mobile number in SBI Bank account, then you can ask your comment by commenting. How did you like this article How to Register Mobile Number in SBI account | Link Mobile no.