If you’re wondering what is Clutch in Call Of Duty Mobile, it is one of the slang the gamers use. Suppose you’re in the final moments of Battle Royale in CODM and you spot the remaining squad of enemies. And you have to take on the squad single-handedly. If you’re the last man standing after killing them all, you’ve performed a clutch in COD Mobile. In simple words, being outmanned in the game and yet conquering the battle is called a Clutch.
Now, pulling off a clutch in the game is not impossible but it is very difficult. You may try to make it happen, but not necessarily succeed in the task every time. If you’re wondering how to do it, here are a few tips and tricks for you to perform a Clutch.
How to Perform a Clutch in COD Mobile?
Below are some ways you can try to perform a Clutch in COD Mobile.
Go Stealth Mode
- In case you find yourself in a situation where you can perform a clutch, try to determine the positions of the enemy squad and look for a vantage point.
- Once you’ve analyzed the scene, pick your first target, and don’t miss.
- Knock down the first member of the squad but don’t finish him/her, wait until the other members make a move.
- Similarly, pick the remaining targets from your vantage point and secure the victory.
Also, it is not necessary that you will be able to kill all the enemies from one position. If the situation calls for it, you have to change your position without revealing yourself in the game.
This is the other possible way to perform a clutch in the game. In this situation, you have to rush in before the enemy squad while firing at the nearest target.
While you knock down one of them, dodge the other members while firing at them one by one.
This kind of clutch can be difficult as you are out in the open and possibly don’t have any blindspot to take a breath. But if you have the skill to perform, go ahead and do your best.
To successfully perform a Clutch in COD Mobile, you need to tick some points off the checklist. So, take a look at the aspects you should keep an eye on while doing a Clutch in CODM.
- Check that you have all the attachments of the weapon you have chosen. Having the complete set of the gun you’re carrying counts as a slight advantage because ultimately, it is your skill that will get you through.
- Keep an eye on your ammunition. You must have enough storage of the gun’s ammunition so that you don’t run out of bullets while in the act.
- Keep the medic supplies close. It won’t happen that you’re the only one firing at the enemies, you will take some damage in the process too. Try and heal as soon as you get a window and get back at firing.
- Also, keep the various kinds of grenades handy such as Smoke, Flash, and Frag. Grenades can be used to distract the enemies and mark the winning shot.
Well, these are some of the tips and tricks for you to learn how to Clutch in COD Mobile. Hopefully, this article was helpful to you. While you’re here you can go ahead and check out similar guides such as Best Operator Skills in COD Mobile and how to Get and Use Emotes?