Coin Master is a fun game where you can build up your village while raiding your friends’ villages. However, Raids from friends can often cause you to lose a lot of coins that could have been used to progress in the game. While this is the purpose of the game, sometimes you might want to prevent raiding to save up some money. At such times, you can use Ghost Mode to hide in Coin Master.
Let us find out more about Ghost mode below.
How To Activate Ghost Mode In Coin Master?
While Ghost Mode is activated, your friends cannot trace you or loot your village. It is not an official mode in the game but a trick that players have discovered over time. To activate Ghost mode in your game, just follow the steps given below.
- Open the Facebook app on your browser.
- Go to Facebook settings and then select the App option.
- Now, you must tap the logged in with Facebook option.
- Browse the list of Apps till you see Coin Master and select it.
- Click on the Remove button to remove it from the list.
- Close Facebook and open it again.
- Go to the Coin Master App.
- Do not log in to Facebook when the app asks you to do so. Instead, enter the game in guest mode.
- Since you are not signed in to the game, your friend list will not show up here. Moreover, your friends will not be able to trace you. You can enjoy Coin Master without worrying about losing all your Coins to Raid.
Remember that the Ghost Mode only protects you from Friend Raids in Coin Master. You can still get raided by random players in the game. We hope that this guide was helpful to you. For more Coin Master guides, check out How To Fix Invite Friends Not Working In Coin Master?