In the action role playing game, Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes, you can prepare food and enjoy your meal with your fellow companions in the game. Eating meals in the game provide you with certain buffs which can last long enough until the chapter ends. Each meal has a different buff and will bolster your gameplay in a unique manner. So, when you cook meals in the game, you have to choose from the list of recipes of the meal. You can read about the buff each meal offers before preparing for it. In this guide, you will learn how to cook in Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes.
How to Cook in Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes?
In order to cook meals, you have to keep certain things in mind. There are steps through which you can accomplish this task in the game. Follow through the steps that are mentioned below.
- When you’re in a camp, you have to talk to a Non-Playing Character who is the Kitchen Master.
- Then, you have to choose a meal from the List of Recipes provided to you.
- Once you choose what meal you want to have, check the Ingredients of that meal.
- According to the ingredients in your possession, you have to Cook a meal.
- Once you’re done cooking, you have to choose two other Companions to share that meal with.
Sharing meals with your fellow companions is helpful for you in the game because it gives you Support Points. In the long run, this will help you in the game.
Now that you know how to cook in Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes, so go ahead and get those buffs and points. Hopefully, this guide was helpful to you. While you’re here, you can check out the Playable characters in Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes and know about Permadeath in Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes.