Wondering about locations to find Tighnari Ascension Materials in Genshin Impact? Don’t worry we’ve got your back. If you don’t know much about Tighnari, then here’s a quick summary for you. He is the watcher of Avidya Forest in Sumera and you can obtain him in the Sumera region update (Version 3.0). He uses Bow as a weapon and his abilities define him as a DPS support and a Burst DPS. If you also want to know the full potential of Tighnari, then here’s how you can ascend him in the game.
- What Are The Tighnari Ascension Materials in Genshin Impact (2022)
- Level 1 Ascension – Tighnari Ascension Material
- Level 2 Ascension
- Level 3 Ascension – Tighnari Ascension Material
- Level 4 Ascension
- Level 5 Ascension
- Level 6 Ascension
- Where To Find Tighnari Ascension Materials in Genshin Impact?
- Locations of Nagadus Emerald Fragment, Nagadus Emerald Silver, Nagadus Emerald Chunks
- Locations of Luminescent Pollen, Fungal Spores, Crystalline Cyst Dust
- Where Can I Find Majestic Hook Beaks?
- Location of Nilopata Lotus
- How Can I Get Mora in Genshin Impact?
What Are The Tighnari Ascension Materials in Genshin Impact (2022)
Before we start with the Tighnari Ascension materials locations in Genshin Impact, let’s first see which materials you will require to ascend him. The player will require 9 special items in the game to ascend Tighnari through 6 levels. However, most of the listed items will be available after the Sumera region update is out.
Level 1 Ascension – Tighnari Ascension Material
On ascension level 1 you will require materials like:
- Nilotpala Lotus x3
- Mora x20000
- Nagadus Emerald Sliver x1
- Fungal Spores x3
Level 2 Ascension
On ascension level 2 you will require these materials:
- Nilotpala Lotus x10
- Fungal Spores x15
- Majestic Hook Beaks x2
- Mora x40000
- Nagadus Emerald Fragment x3
Level 3 Ascension – Tighnari Ascension Material
On ascension level 3 here are the materials you will require:
- Majestic Hook Beaks x4
- Luminescent Pollen x12
- Mora x60000
- Nilotpala Lotus x20
- Nagadus Emerald Fragment x6
Level 4 Ascension
On the level 4 ascension you will require materials like:
- Nilotpala Lotus x30
- Mora x80000
- Majestic Hook Beaks x8
- Nagadus Emerald Chunks x3
- Luminescent Pollen x18
Level 5 Ascension
To do the level 5 ascension, here’s what you will require:
- Majestic Hook Beaks x12
- Nagadus Emerald Chunks x6
- Crystalline Cyst Dust x12
- Mora x100000
- Nilotpala Lotus x45
Level 6 Ascension
For the level 6 ascension, you will require the following materials:
- Crystalline Cyst Dust x24
- Mora x120000
- Majestic Hook Beaks x20
- Nilotpala Lotus x60
- Nagadus Emerald Chunks x6
Note: In order to farm the materials mentioned above, the players will need to make their Original Resins into Condensed Resins.
These are all the ascension levels and the materials you’ll require to max out Tighnari in Genshin Impact. However, the main question is how can you find these materials in the game. And to help you with it we’ve mentioned all the Tighnari Ascension Materials locations in the article below, go ahead and check it out.
Where To Find Tighnari Ascension Materials in Genshin Impact?
Here are all the Tighnari Ascension materials locations in Genshin Impact just go through it and you’ll be good to go. However, most of the materials are found in similar locations.
Locations of Nagadus Emerald Fragment, Nagadus Emerald Silver, Nagadus Emerald Chunks
In order to find Nagadus Emerald Fragment, Nagadus Emerald Silver, and Nagadus Emerald Chunks here’s what you need to do.
- First, you will have to Fight the Jadeplume Terrorshroom Fungi boss, whom you will find in the Sumera region.
- After you’ve successfully defeated the boss you will have to rejuvenate the Trounce Blosson by using the Original Resin.
- And then, you will receive the Nagadus Emeralds and their other variants easily.
Locations of Luminescent Pollen, Fungal Spores, Crystalline Cyst Dust
To find the Luminescent Pollen, Fungal Spores, and Crystalline Cyst Dust here’s what you will need to do.
- First, the player will have to go to Chasm.
- And there you will find various Floating Fungi, whom you will have to defeat.
- The higher the level of Floating Fungi, the higher material variants they’ll drop.
Where Can I Find Majestic Hook Beaks?
- You’ll be able to find the Majestic Hook Beaks in the region of Sumeru.
- The player will have to defeat the Jadeplume Terrorshroom boss.
- And then, use the Original Resins to receive the Majestic Hook Beaks.
Location of Nilopata Lotus
Nilopata Lotus are found in the Westlands of the Sumeru region. However it isn’t that simple, you can only find this material in the Night. Although you can always change the time in the game by accessing the clock in Paimon’s menu.
How Can I Get Mora in Genshin Impact?
There are various ways to obtain Mora in the game, such as
- Completing missions
- Farming Blossom Of Wealth
- Completing Events
- Completing Commissions
- Or you can just purchase it from the Paimon’s Bargain Shop and the Souvenir Shop.
This is everything you need to know about the locations of the Tighnari’s Ascension materials in the Genshin Impact. However, if you want more tips and tricks, then we have several Genshin Impact guides ready for you.