Yelan is finally coming to Genshin and we’re all super excited to see how she does in gameplay! She has been in the Genshin game files since the 2.0 update. And we’ve been getting tons of details about her since then through rumours and other official news. We are so excited to finally get the Genshin Impact Yelan banner release date announcement. Here is everything that you need to learn about Yelan, including her voice actors, banner release date, abilities, talents and constellations.
Everything to Know About Yelan in Genshin Impact
On the 20th of May, we got an official Genshin Impact livestreamed and formally confirmed many parts of her identity. One of which is that she is a Hydro bow user. Yelan’s banner release date will be in the first half of the Genshin Impact 2.7 version of the game. And her banner will be called the ‘Discerner of Enigmas’. This will be coming out on 31st May 2022.
Yelan’s rarity will be of the 5-Star kind. Her element is Hydro and her choice of weapon is a bow. The Japanese voice actor for Yelan in Genshin Impact will be Endo Aya while the English voice actor will be Laura Post.
Yelan’s Abilities in Genshin Impact
Here is all the info that you need on Yelan and her abilities in Genshin Impact. Note that this is all from the beta build of the game and is subject to change.
Normal Attack – Stealthy Bowshot
- Normal Attack: Yelan has a normal attack of performing up to four consecutive shots with a bow.
- Charged Attack: With this attack, Yelan can perform a precisely aimed shot with increased damage. A fully charged shot will deal hydro damage. And her breakthrough state will decrease the charge time of the next charged aimed shot by 80%. Intense, isn’t it? But we aren’t done yet! Yelan can even fire a ‘Breakthrough Barb’ that will deal AoE Hydro damage. Although, it is based on Yelan’s max health.
- Plunging Attack: This attack has Yelan firing a shower of arrows mid-air before they fall and strike the ground. This makes them deal AoE damage upon impact immediately.
Elemental Skill – Lingering Lifeline
Yelan has an elemental skill in Genshin Impact that can fire off a ‘lifeline’ and can tractor her in rapidly. While this goes on, it also entangles and marks opponents along its path. And, at the end of the movement, this very lifeline will explode and deal hydro damage to all marked opponents as well. This attack is also based on Yelan’s max health.
- Tap: Rapidly move forward to a certain distance.
- Hold: Continuously move forward at speed.
Yelan’s base cooldown for this elemental skill is ten seconds.
Elemental Burst – Depth-Clarion Dice
Her elemental burst deals AoE hydro damage. When dealt with, it also creates something called an ‘Exquisite Throw’. Based on Genshin Impact lore that Yelan loves gambling, we can only assume that this means that it is a floating spectral dice.
Based on Yelan’s max health, the companion will follow the active character around and trigger a coordinated attack. This will then deal hydro damage. The attack is triggered in either one of these two ways:
- It can occur every second when the active character uses a normal attack.
- It can also occur each time Yelan’s lifeline explodes and then hits a normal opponent.
Yelan Passive Talents
When dispatched on a Genshim Impact Liyue Expedition for at least 20 hours, Yelan can get 25% more rewards. In addition to this, here are her other passive talents:
- Turn Control
- Adapt with Ease
- Taking All Comers
- Enter the Plotters
- Dealer’s Slight
- Beware the Trickster’s Dice
- Winner Takes All
That’s about it! This was all of the information available on the upcoming Genshin Impact character Yelan. We can’t wait to get our hands on this character and play her soon. This was our guide on Yelan in Genshin Impact. For more Genshin impact guides, check out this one on how to find the mobile settings menu in Genshin Impact.