Pokemon Go is a game where players can catch a variety of different Pokemon. Players can even take snapshots of wild or Pokemon they have captured to document them in the game. Moreover, players can capture a snapshot of their favorite buddy Pokemon with this feature. If you are wondering how to take a snapshot in Pokemon Go, read on below.
How To Take A Snapshot In Pokemon GO?
You can take snapshots of buddy Pokemon as well as wild Pokemon. In addition, you can also take a snap of a Pokemon you have just captured. We have explained how to take each snapshot below.
If you have spotted a rare Pokemon in the wild and want to capture its image, follow the steps given below.
- Click on the wild Pokemon you want to capture.
- Enable the AR mode.
- Click on moving bushes to bring out the wild Pokemon and tap the camera icon to take a snapshot.
To take a picture of your Buddy Pokemon follow the instructions given below.
- Open Pokemon Go and select your Buddy Pokemon from the icon near your Trainer profile.
- Click on your Buddy Pokemon to enable AR mode.
- Click the camera icon to capture the screenshot.
If you want to capture a snap of Pokemon you’ve caught, follow the steps below.
- Click on the Pokeball icon.
- Choose the Pokemon option to see all the Pokemon you have caught.
- Select a Pokemon to take a snapshot.
- Click the camera icon to open the AR mode.
- Tap the camera icon to take the snapshot.
This is how you can take a snapshot of Pokemon you encounter or capture in Pokemon Go. We hope this guide was helpful for you. For more Pokemon Go guides, check out How To Send Gifts In Pokemon GO?