Hindi Indic Input 3 is a free program that gives users a convenient way of entering text in the Hindi Indian language using the English QWERTY keyboard. It features multiple keyboard layouts and toggling between Languages. You can enter Lingual text in WordPad, Notepad and Office applications.
- Hindi Indic Input 3 Free Download for Windows
- What is Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool (ILIT)?
- What is Hindi Indic Input 3?
- Hindi Indic Input 3 for Windows
- Conclusion on Hindi Indic Input 3 for Windows
Hindi Indic Input 3 Free Download for Windows
What is Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool (ILIT)?
Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool helps you enter Indian language text easily into any Microsoft Windows applications. The primary input mechanism is transliteration. Additionally, it provides a visual keyboard to assist with editing words that do not transliterate properly.
Indic Input supports multiple language families from India: Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu.
What is Hindi Indic Input 3?
Hindi Indic Input 3 provides a very convenient way of entering text in Hindi Language using the English QWERTY keyboard in any editing application (Office Application / WordPad / Notepad) that supports Text.
Hindi Indic Input 3 tool will be packaged as a setup and running the setup will invoke the services. The tool supports all popular keyboard layouts.
Hindi Indic Input 3 for Windows
Hindi Indic Input 3 is available for free download from our website. Our antivirus software checked this file and found it to be safe.
The most common filenames for this program’s installer are Hindi_Indic_Input_3. This PC application is compatible with Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10/ Windows 11 with 32-bit & 64-bit full versions.
Who should use Indic Input 3?
Users working with Windows 8 operating systems should use Indic Input 3.
How to Install Hindi Indic Input 3?
Installation of the Hindi Indic Input 3 is a very easy process that takes less than two minute to complete.
Run or double click Hindi Indic Input 3 Setup. The setup wizard will guide you through the installation process. Once the installation process is complete, Hindi Indic Input 3 has been successfully installed will be displayed.
Note: On Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8, if your user login does not have administrative privileges or is not included in the user group of administrators right click the “Setup.exe” icon the select “Run as Administrator”.
How to Use Hindi Indic Input 3?
- Start any Office application, including WordPad or Notepad.
- Click the Language indicator located in the System Tray on the right side of the Windows taskbar or on Language bar as shown below and select HI-Hindi.
- Select Hindi Indic Input 3 from the shortcut menu that appears. The PC is now ready to start typing in Hindi.
How to Uninstall Hindi Indic Input 3?
Follow the steps below to uninstall the tool.
- Open Windows “Control Panel → Programs and Features to uninstall the programs.
- Select Hindi Indic Input 3 and click uninstall button.
- You will be prompted by a confirmatory message. Select “Yes” to remove the tool completely.
Note: It is recommended to close all running applications before uninstalling the Hindi Indic Input 3 Tool.
Related of Hindi Indic Input 3
Conclusion on Hindi Indic Input 3 for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download Hindi Indic Input 3 on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on Hindi Indic Input 3 on Notebook!