Here’s all you need to know about how to unlock & use Omnium Beacon in Tower Of Fantasy (TOF). Omnium Beason is a mini-game and one of the best ways to obtain rewards. These Beacons are deployed by the wanderers to gather all the particles and make materials. You can obtain rewards like Batteries, Data packs, and many more from it. So what are you waiting for go through the article and find out how to unlock and access it.
How to Unlock & Access Omnium Beacon in Tower Of Fantasy?
To unlock and access the Omnium Beacon in Tower Of Fantasy, here’s what you’ll need to do.
- You can only access the Omnium Beacon mini-game at Level 28. So try completing story missions and quests to reach the criteria.
- If you’re already at level 28, then simply Navigate to Adventure Menu > Select Menu, and click on the Omnium Beacon Tab.
- There you’ll see the option to purchase an Omnium collector for 30 Vitality points. There’s no limit to buying the collector, you can purchase it as much as you want.
- There are 3 types of collectors Blue, Purple, and Orange. The Orange collector holds very high-quality rewards inside it and it’s very difficult to get. That’s because the purchasing process runs on Gacha mechanics, so go ahead and try your luck.
This is how you can unlock and access Omnium Beacon in Tower Of Fantasy. However, if you don’t know how to use it, then simply scroll down and find out.
How to Use Omnium Collector in TOF?
Using Omnium collector is pretty easy, here’s everything you need to know about it.
- Wanderers can easily deploy the collector anywhere on the map. However, try to place it on a flat surface and don’t hide it in the most obvious place. That’s because other players can still find your Omnium Collector and loot it. However, you’ll get a notification, when it’s getting looted but that’ll be too late.
- In order to deploy it Navigate, Adventure Menu>Select Menu>Omnium Beacon Tab, and then click on Deploy. After doing that simply hide it on a flat surface. If you’re a newbie then we recommend you wait until you unlock Astra and Banges. That’s because you’ll have more places to hide the collector.
- After you’ve successfully placed your Collector, just wait for 24 hours, and hopefully you’ll get what you were looking for. Till your collector is active, you can also try to find and loot other players’ collectors.
- To loot other players’ rewards the game will automatically provide you with the locations of their collectors. However, it’ll not give you the exact location but the hints to find it.
This is all you need to know about how to use and play Omnium Beacon in TOF. If you want more game tips, then we have several Tower Of Fantasy guides ready for you.