Looking for ways to recover the Fate/Grand Order (FGO) account easily? Then you’ve come to the right place. Many players have reported that they have lost access to their game accounts. Some have also reported that somebody has hacked their account and been using it. If you’re facing the same issue then don’t worry, we’re here for your rescue. Just go through the steps below and you’ll be good to go.
How To Get Fate/Grand Order Account Back?
If you’re struggling to access your Fate/Grand Order (FGO) Account, and want to recover it back, then we’ve got you covered. However, let me tell you that recovering an account is not an easy process and not a guaranteed solution. If you still want to try to get back your account, then here’s what you’ll need to do.
Also Read | How to Get Spirit Origin in Fate/Grand Order
- First, go ahead and send an email to [email protected].
- Write Help recover my Fate/Grand Order (FGO) account in the subject and write your issue in detail in the rest of the mail.
- After that, be patient and wait for their reply.
- And if you’ve successfully got their attention they’ll ask you a few questions to verify if it’s your account.
- They’ll ask questions like,
- Your most recent transfer code you remember.
- Your Official Birthdate which you’ve entered while creating an account in the game.
- You will also have to provide the Master name or nickname that you’ve used in the game. It’s always better to attach a screenshot if you have any.
- They will also ask your device model number in which you’ve played the game.
- And finally they’ll ask you the date of your first and last login.
Just follow the steps and answer the questions to recover Fate/Grand Order (FGO) Account easily. Till your issue is getting resolved check out how to reroll in the game.