Royal Match is a free-to-play game with thousands of levels. You are assigned to help King Robert in restoring the Royal Castle’s former glory. There are multiple events and bonus levels that can grant you some unique rewards. Moreover, you can also join a team to help hasten your progress in the game. However, what happens when you are done with all the levels the game has to offer? Is there a way to reset the progress and restart Royal Match?
Find out the answer to these questions in the guide below.
How To Restart Royal Match?
There is no way to officially reset the progress of the game. Even if you uninstall the game, your progress will automatically be revived once you reinstall the game. However, you can reset the game by deleting the game data for Royal Match through your device. This way all your saved progress will be deleted and you will start the game from scratch. The method to delete game data varies slightly from Android to iOS. We have explained how to delete data from both devices below.
How To Delete Game Data From iOS?
- Delete Royal Match from your device.
- Got to your device settings.
- Click on the Apple ID.
- Select the iCloud option from the apps menu.
- Go to the Storage option and then select Manage Storage.
- Find the Royal Match app under the list of apps in your iCloud and click on it.
- You will see an option to Delete Data under the app.
- Select this option.
- Now reinstall the app.
- All your game progress will be reset.
How To Delete Game Data From Android?
- Go to Settings on your mobile device. Ensure that you have closed Royal Match completely before doing this.
- Now go to the App Management or Apps option.
- Browse for Royal Match from the list of apps and click on it.
- Select the option for Clear Cache and Delete Data.
- Restart Royal Match. Your progress should have reset in the game.
This is how you can restart Royal Match. We hope that this guide was helpful to you. For more guides related to the game, check out How To Get Super Propeller In Royal Match?