Tally ERP 9 Educational Version Free Download – Tally.ERP 9 is a company management software application that gives owners of small enterprises the tools they need to manage their inventories, transactions, accounts, sales and purchases. It is suggested that small and medium businesses use it.
The program comes with an interface that appears to have been created in Paint, which is not a good thing. The menu tabs are dispersed throughout the interface, from top-left to right, resulting in inefficient usage of main window area. In addition, menu navigation is sluggish and the interface occasionally freezes.
- Tally ERP 9 Educational Version 6.6.3 Download for Windows
- Tally ERP 9 Education Version
- Tally ERP 9 Education Full Version 6.6.3 for Windows
- Is Working Tally.Server 9 in Educational Mode?
- Conclusion on Tally.ERP 9 Educational Mode for Windows
Tally ERP 9 Educational Version 6.6.3 Download for Windows
Tally ERP 9 Education Version
The Educational Mode allows you to learn and use Tally ERP 9 without buying a license. You can work on data on your computer with some restrictions. For example, you will not be able to enter transactions for all days in a month.
Tally ERP 9 Education Version lets you manage all the finance and inventory in your organization. Its simplified account management interface lets you keep logs of purchase & sales orders, debit & credit notes etc.
You can define GST rates for your items, set HSN codes and generate GST compliant bills. Tally.ERP 9 helps in generating e-Way Bills without you having to re-enter details in the e-Way Bill portal.
Tally ERP 9 Education Full Version 6.6.3 for Windows
Tally ERP 9 Education Version 6.6.3 was still available for download from the developer’s website. We are unable to confirm whether this program is accessible for free download.
The program’s installer files are commonly found as tally.exe, tally1.exe etc. The actual developer of the software is Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
The most recent version of the software is compatible with PCs running Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10 & Windows 11 with 32-bit & 64-bit full versions. The most often used versions of the application are 6.6, 6.5 and 6.4.
Tally ERP 9 is about Business Tools. We cannot guarantee that the program is safe to download as it will be downloaded from the developer’s website.
Is Working Tally.Server 9 in Educational Mode?
Tally.Server 9 can be tried and tested using it in the Educational mode, before purchasing Tally.Sever 9 license.
To use Tally.Server 9 in Educational version, install Tally.Server in the Server machine and configure it to the existing license as a part of the Installation process.
For the Installation procedure, click here.
To work in the Educational Mode
- Click W: Work in Educational Mode or press “Alt+W” in the Startup screen.
- When Tally.Server 9 Monitor is opened in Educational mode,
- No Login is required.
- The company View/User View reports will show data for only the current day. Period cannot be changed in Educational mode.
- The existing Security Configurations will be applicable.
- When a user tries to set Security Configuration, using F4: Login screen will appear. Only authorized users can change these settings.
Using Tally.Server 9, data can be accessed by Tally.ERP 9 Gold Client machines.
When the shared data is accessed from Tally.ERP 9 on the Client Machine, Tally.ERP 9 will also work in Educational Mode. In other words, user can record transactions, only on 1st, 2nd or 31st of a month.
Release Notes for Tally.ERP 9 Release 6.6.3
- Ability to connect company for browser even without enabling security controls.
- Provision to make all required configurations while connecting the company.
- Facility to validate and enable Tally.NET services for the users seamlessly, without quitting the connect process.
- An option to mark invoices that fall under supplies covered in section 7 of IGST during voucher entry.
- Provision made to set invoices as Supplies covered under section 7 of IGST during exception resolution.
- Support to export GSTR-1 with latest changes.
- New UT name Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu is added to the List of States across the product.
- Company, Masters and Transactions have been updated to support new UT name based on transition date.
- Generate GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, CMP-08 and Annual Computation reports in order to file GST returns with latest changes.
How to Download Tally ERP 9 Educational Mode?
Step 1: Click to “Download” button in above then automatically downloading start now.
Step 2: Run “Tally.ERP 9” application then Click “Install” button to continue for installation.
Step 3: You can see “Tally ERP 9” installation is processing now.
Step 4: Finally, Tally ERP 9 has been successfully installed now.
Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: TallyERP9.exe
- Setup File Name: Tally_ERP_9_Educational_Version_6.6.3_Setup
- Full Setup Size: 115 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32-Bit (x86) / 64-Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added on Jun-10-2014
- License: Freeware
- Developers: tallysolutions.com
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 500 GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium or above
Conclusion on Tally.ERP 9 Educational Mode for Windows
I suppose you have followed each step carefully for Download Tally ERP 9 Educational Mode on PC. After downloading this software, open this software.
I suppose your PC does not installed this software. Then, you can download this extension from ItTechGyan website. Now import that software file to your PC.
At last, I hope you liked this post on Tally ERP 9 Educational Mode on Notebook!