Here’s your chance to get a Free SSR weapon in the Tower Of Fantasy Starpath Navigation event. After the global launch of the game, the developers announced various Lunch events. And Starpath Navigation event is one of them, where you will get free rewards just for completing quests. However the event will only be available for 21 days after character creation, so try to complete the quest in the first month. The highlight of this event is the free SSR weapon of your choice. So what are you waiting, for let’s dig right into it.
Steps To Get Free SSR Weapon In Tower Of Fantasy (2022)
Here’s how you can get a free SSR weapon in the Tower Of Fantasy Starpath Navigation Event. In this event, you’ll have to collect event points and then exchange them to get exclusive rewards. You can bag rewards like SSR Weapon Box, Gold Nucleus, and many more limited edition rewards. However, if you don’t know how to participate in the event, then we’ve got you covered.
- In order to unlock the rewards page, the player will have to complete the Tutorial and the Ecological station intruder’s main story.
- After that, tap on the Gift icon located in the top right corner of your screen.
- Then tap on the Newcomer Event option located on the bottom left of your screen.
- After doing that you’ll be taken to the Starpath Navigation event page.
- And there you’ll see all the quests and missions that you can complete and collect event points.
Note: You’ll need to collect 700 points to get a Free SSR weapon of your choice.
This is how you can participate in the Tower Of Fantasy Starpath Navigation event. So start collecting points and you’ll be good to go. For your reference we have mentioned all the weapons you’ll see in the SSR Selector box, go ahead and check it out.
List Of Weapons In SSR Weapon Box – Starpath Navigation
We have listed all the weapons which will be available in the SSR Selector box. Although, you’ll get to only select one SSR weapon.
- Dual EM Stars
- Molten Shield V2
- Scythe of the Crow
- Chakram of the Seas
- Negating Cube
- Rosy Edge
- Icewind Arrow
- Absolute Zero
This is all you need to know about the Starpath Navigation event. If you want to know more about the game’s weapons, then here’s a Tower Of Fantasy all-weapons tier list for you.