Brotato is a potato that can wield six weapons at a time. He is the sole survivor of a spaceship crash. And now he has to survive, defeat, and grow in this alien world by upgrading his weapons through combining. But to win against the swamp of monsters, he needs some good weapons, so here is how you can unlock and get all weapons in Brotato.
How to Get and Unlock All Brotato Weapons
In the game, you can simultaneously use six weapons at a time. So you need the best ones that would vary from melee to ranged. Before jumping to the list you need to know that you can only unlock these weapons by winning a race as the specified character, so you will have to unlock them first. Check and see if you have any of these characters and if yes then unlock their weapons.
- Chopper: This is a melee-type weapon that you can unlock by winning the race as a Multitasker.
- Power Fist: This is a melee-type power that you can gain after winning the race as a Brawer.
- Potato Thrower: Just as the name suggests this is a ranged equipment that is acquired by winning a race as a Chunky.
- Plasma Sledgehammer III: It is a melee-style weapon that you can unlock by winning a race as a Knight.
- Nuclear Launcher III: Like real nuclear weapons this is a ranged weapon. Since no one wants our hero to get sick from radiation. You can unlock this weapon by winning the race as a Soldier.
- Hatchet: This hatchet-inspired weapon is a melee type of equipment that you can acquire by winning the race as a Wilding.
- Obliterator III: This is a ranged weapon that you can be unlock by winning the race as a Demon.
- Spiky Shield: It is a melee-style weapon that you can unlock by playing and winning as a Masochist.
- Sniper Gun: This gun is a ranged type firearm acquired through the race where you have to win as a Hunter.
- Thunder Sword: This weapon is melee-style equipment that is won by winning the race as a Mage.
These are all weapons that you can unlock in Brotato with their types and tasks. As you have come this far, go ahead and check our other gaming articles on Games Adda.